Saturday, April 28, 2012

Somewhere I've been

I truly enjoy when Robbie and I get to go on dates. We had a birthday dinner planned for his brother at everyone's favorite....

Try the fish tacos!

After dinner the hubby and I thought, hey we're already out...let's do some stuff. So we chose our usual two spots when we slide over to West Nashville...

Best milkshakes


You can't go to one without going to the other.

We still try to get there even though they've moved.


On a side note, all of our caterpillars officially cocooned as of Friday. Now we have to transfer them into the butterfly mesh house and await their arrival. 




Hope your weekend is off to a great start. Getting woken up at 7:30 on a Saturday by the houses being built across the street is not my idea of a great start. But here comes a day off! (almost)

No comments:

Post a Comment