Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tiny

 Today I took a picture of tiny. Something tiny, anything tiny, tiny itself. After milling over the idea for a few minutes at school, my awesome co-teacher helped me come up with some even more awesome ideas. This is what we got....


Thanks Jess!
Today was a great way to start a three day weekend. I'm hoping to get some good photo opps especially after the rain we got today. 

Tomorrow holds a project I'm pretty excited about. I'm going to make a purse into a camera bag. (photos to come). They sell these puppies for upwards of $200, forget that! I got a purse at TJ Maxx for $30 and will buy the fabric, padding, velcro, and the like tomorrow. I'm hoping to finish the project between the babysitting I've committed myself tomorrow.

I had a small creative spark at school today.

ooze tubes make great visual timers for kids!

Some more tiny things.

I'm so excited to get my adult version (sans hearts) of these soon! I ordered them in yellow :)


from our chapel story, the last supper (our "juice" cup broke)
Hippity hoppity Easter's on its way!


Apparently it's a great day in sports world...the Masters plus opening day for those Cincinnati Reds.
Go Redlegs

No comments:

Post a Comment