Saturday, April 7, 2012

Shadow

What a beautiful day it has been to work outside! We decided to take on the planting of the garden today; what a great choice. This year we planted squash, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, green and yellow bell peppers, and cucumber (we think). Our generous neighbor provided us what we think will be cucumber, judging by the way she was holding her hands out while describing what she had just planted. There is a language barrier there so we'll see what we end up with!

my new birdfeeder

watering what we just planted

official waterer


beauty

oh water beads, how you amaze me
Well my photo assignment today was my shadow....
hippity hoppity, the easter bunny found his way into my photo

another shadow pic
We had a big adventure with a wasp nest again this year. This time I was armed and ready with what else....only the camera. Luckily that was all we needed.


scissors? oh right, to cut the nest

we caught it early enough

happy Easter eve dinner ants
We had some wildlife show up on our patio today too.

our neighbor's kitty, Ty
better outside than in!


We had a wonderful day working outside; I'm thinking that's a great excuse for not cleaning the inside.
taking a looksie
Hope you got to spend some time outside today too. Happy Easter Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment