Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Someone who makes you happy


The assignment today was pretty special....someone who makes you happy. I have many someones who make me happy so instead of picking just one, I think I'll have to show a few selections. :)
the hubby

oh how I love instagram
the sister
the one who is still soaking it all in
As a fun project in our class, after Jess shaved her head to raise money and awareness for pediatric cancer, we took a head shot, printed them out in black and white, and let the kids paint "hair" on her. They really just painted all over the page, we were the ones who truly enjoyed the project I think. Here are two of her creations.
the co-teacher I couldn't live without
(who doesn't always look like this)
arrrrrg

the sweetness of brothers
Simply beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment