Saturday, April 14, 2012

How I feel

Oh man. Today has been a day alright. My photo assignment was to take a picture of how I feel. There were many thoughts that crossed my mind. I felt like a lot today. I felt busy, overwhelmed, happy, hungry, relieved, wow. How do you take a picture of that? Well I decided that I couldn't so I took another route....
calm
I took a picture of what I wish I could have felt today. It was beautiful, inviting, welcoming, and I could have no part of it. Life throws us days like this sometimes. It's what you do with it that matters. Mary Oliver said "Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"

Some more photos...

yum!

always so curious

banana bread is such an easy way to get rid of those old nanners

the all-consuming busy-ness that is this weekend

catch you on the flip side


No comments:

Post a Comment