Sunday, April 8, 2012

Inside of my wallet

Happy Easter! I hope everyones day was filled with family, fellowship, and fun. However you celebrated this glorious holiday today, I hope there was one sparking thought today that made you think of Jesus' sacrifice for us. That's all, no gushy details, no long testimony, short and simple.

We stopped in to Bagel Face today after church and what an awesome decision it was. We haven't been to their new/(not new anymore) location off Main Street in East Nashville and it's pretty cool. They have such AMAZING bagels and spreads. It comes highly recommended from us two Wilsons! 

Today we got to see both sides of our family since they live only about 20 minutes apart. I only wish I'd taken one single picture.

We also got to see my slowly becoming more and more pregnant friend who's due in July. She's made the turn into pregnant belly and it's so exciting. Big brother is gonna be so good teaching little brother all he knows. I cannot wait to meet new baby boy Hobgood!

My photo assignment today was the inside of my wallet.

I'm thinking now seems like a good time to dump some more photos....

kitty's new perch

show me whatchu working with gurl
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment