Sunday, April 1, 2012

My reflection

As my first post in the history of.....ever, I guess I'll just jump into it. 

I found this awesome "Photo a day for April" list on where else....Pinterest. This was exactly the motivation I needed to go ahead and buy that Canon I had in mind since Thanksgiving. It's been amazing; money well spent.

Today we meandered around East Nashville after church and rare lunch with my mom, dad, and sister. This has become one of our most favorite things to do. We visited Pied Piper, walked a few blocks around Five Points, and drooled over the house we've had our eye on but just found out it has a contract on it. 

The photo assignment for today was my reflection. So here goes...




Here are some more photos from today.





Best ice cream!

My dear sweet husband

No comments:

Post a Comment