Monday, December 2, 2013

December Daily 2

Today felt good. We only went to Babies R Us and Kroger but after being out of town for 6 days being home simply feels good. We had an early start, just as I expected. We did get to spend a little piece of time together this morning as a family of 3. 


I love our sweet family of hands on a jammied baby!

As we were sitting in the living room listening to Christmas music, I finally figured out how to take video on my dslr; about time! I love Mix 92.9 for their constant Christmas music every December.

It's very anti-climactic but here goes....



One more....I love watching him learn about the world around him. Everything is new to him so when I find us sitting in silence staring out the window, I remind myself that this is a new experience for him and that he is learning. He is taking notes and making memories for when he needs to access this knowledge one day. 


As for bringing the Christmas feel into the house today I made the house smell like winter and I love it.

Cranberries, Orange, Cinnamon Sticks
We got to see the cranky night time Liam again tonight. He isn't quite back on Tennessee time yet.

Yikes
Oh and a new experience for today, I got to shop for a friend's baby shower on Saturday. I haven't been to a baby shower since Liam was born and it is really nice to be on the giving end for a change!

I am passing on what I've found to be my favorites!
We even got to enjoy a romantic dinner by candle light, as our little rested quietly and snug in his bed. We combined efforts for dinner tonight; me on the sweet potatoes and him on the grill. It was magical and delicious and I am really enjoying the off-season!




No comments:

Post a Comment