Sunday, December 15, 2013

December Daily 15

Liam was presented with his first Christmas ornament today at my parents' church. It was his first time in church and he did very well! We were pleasantly surprised. We crossed another new bridge as parents and we loved the results!

Grams sang in the choir and Grandpa played handbells.





Liam got to spend time with his Aunt-E tonight. She couldn't help but be his personal trainer a bit as well. By "personal trainer" I mean she just played with him and tempted his eyes away from the football game with toys and a smiling face. It worked.










For Christmas I love to hear families sticking to "want, need, wear, read" for their kid's presents. I guess my recent trip to McKay Used Books could be considered part of his "read" portion of our small Christmas.


10 days till Christmas....tick tock....

No comments:

Post a Comment