Saturday, December 14, 2013

December Daily 14

Today I did not take a single picture on my dslr. All of these photos were taken with my iPhone.

I love seeing Liam from different angles and I caught an angle today without chubby cheeks that simply aged Liam.

He's so cute, I could just eat him up!

Erin and I went to McKay Used Books today and found this little gem right inside.


I was shopping for books for Liam as well as books for a friend who is in the market for American Girl doll books, specifically Molly doll. This made me happily reminisce about my childhood days with my Molly doll and I loved looking through the pictures in the book. I can't wait to share my dolls with my girl someday...hopefully! I just don't think Liam will be that into them.


We paid a visit to Grams and Grandpa's house today and Liam loved the colorful lights on their tree. I think he really enjoyed looking at the Hot Wheel ornaments, right Grams? ;)


We went to an engagement surprise party tonight for one of Robbie's old golfers and we had so much fun. Young love is so sweet and precious. There are certain moments in time I wish I could capture in more than just memory to use at will and the day I met my husband would be one of them. If only....

No comments:

Post a Comment