Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Golf Party

Tonight was the big hurrah for the end of the golf season and we were lucky enough to have a gracious host for all the golfers plus parents. We all had a wonderful time and got to change our pace for one night. There was wiffle ball and corn hole to be played with a beautiful sunset in the background.

I told him I'd photoshop the ball out :)

Buddy just made himself at home.






Robbie presented each of his four seniors with a framed poster of pictures they had gotten professionally taken for TNU advertisement purposes.



2011-12 Trevecca men's golf team
I found a bit of time to myself to wander around and take some photos.









If you look closely, to the left you can see my noisy bee friend.

reflection


It was a wonderful night full of food, fun, relaxation, friends, and laughter. It was a great way to pick up the pace from that middle of the week drag.

Oh and for the photo assignment I have an oldie but a goodie to share of the skyline....

From February 2011

2 comments:

  1. that barn made my day! love it:) hope you stayed away from that poison ivy! and, i looked at the last pic before i read what you wrote, and i thought your hair must grow super fast...couldn't figure out how it got long again. lol:) i love your blog and love when i get a few minutes to catch up on you guys!! sometimes i will read 5 or so at a time to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that! Thank you for following me. :)

    ReplyDelete