Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baby shower

I went to a baby shower for my best friend from high school today. I was thrilled when I walked in the door and was reacquainted with one of her friends who just so happened to have a 3 month old. Yessssss!  He.Was.Precious.


We played some fun games.

present bingo

guess the baby food flavor
 I took some time to take some pictures from the shower...
the cake was so good!


my favorite item...a onesie 

This pictures fits nicely with my photo assignment...me.

Sweet Lydia

 After the shower the sky was absolutely beautiful as the rain clouds started rolling in. They always make for awesome pictures.



the down spout at my parent's house



The sunset on the rain clouds was such a cool sight tonight. Hope your week gets off to a great start!




1 comment:

  1. I had so many days to catch up on! Whew! Your posts make me smile and I love seeing your pictures. Yay for Lydia and the beautiful looking shower :) Hope you and my bro are splendid

    ReplyDelete