Thursday, May 17, 2012

Art Show

Every year at my preschool we have an end of the year hoorah and call it an art show. This year was so adorable. The "big kids" (3 and up) got to do a visual version of The Very Hungry Caterpillar and sing a special song we all learned in music. It.Was.Great.

We also had a silent auction going on with proceeds benefitting our scholarship fund. There were some awesome products!






We also had some amazing art on display for the parents, children, teachers, and miscellaneous family members to enjoy.











All in all it was a very successful night. 

The year is winding down, the kids are winding up, and the reality of the kids moving up to another class with other teachers is setting in. I had half of my kiddos last year and was so lucky to follow them up this year. I will miss all  most, eh I'll give it to em....I'll miss them all.

1 more day to spend with each class of sweet little ducklings.

1 more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment