Saturday, April 19, 2014

8 months old

I can't believe it. He's already 8 months old.


If 90% of the photo isn't blurry, I consider it a keeper. These monthly photos are getting trickier!

Exhibit A
 Liam is wearing size 4 diapers and 12 month clothes. He's almost lost all of his baby hair except for a patch on the top of his head, his blonde has arrived! He loves having his pacifier, hates having shirts go on over his head, goes after everything he's not supposed to have, and is so easy going. 


It was beautiful today. We spent a lot of it outside!


A perfect sunscreen/drool blend

Looks like teeth but still just gums.





I had Good Friday off from babysitting so we got to have doughnut day with Grandpa. Fridays have been the usual day, as I'm working now we'll have to see about moving doughnut day.





I wish this was just one second earlier. This face was hilarious. He was so proud of himself for grabbing and moving the lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment