Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fourth out of Fifty

Seeing as I still have four years and 6 months to read Liam the 50 books to read before you're 5 list, I spaced this one out accordingly.

This has been one of Liam's favorite books since birth. It remains the ONLY book he will let me read in its entirety without (A) putting it in his mouth, (B) pulling on each page, or (C) closing the book. 

I really think it is the sliding flaps on each page that keep him entertained. It's not a pop up book that he'll rip in 2 seconds flat, just a simple slide of a little square on each page and he watches me slide each one as if I just performed a miracle. (Which I did by the way, 6 months and 6 days ago by creating my tiny human, but you've already read that.)

The book....Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See written by Bill Martin and illustrated by Eric Carle.

Simply Perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment