Monday, January 13, 2014

First out of Fifty

I have yet another blog project I'm pretty excited about!

Around Christmas I picked up a list of 50 books to read before you're 5. Naturally I looked through it to see how many I had already heard of/had at home. The grand total? 8. 8 out of 50. We've got 4 years and 7 months to make up for the other 42. I love that. I love knowing that we get to look for these books for Liam throughout our life journey, get some for birthdays, Christmases, and anywhere in between. I love the expectations I have for growing Liam's library.


First up is The Mitten by Jan Brett. We've been reading this one all winter and got it from the book shower my work friends through for me.


Shower pictures from May 20, 2013 from my worker women.



I cherish so many of these friendships and miss the daily interactions we shared. Being home with Liam is absolutely the best job I have ever had or will ever have. We visit preschool frequently enough and continue to see favorites often!

Some other loves.






No comments:

Post a Comment